g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Friday, June 08, 2007

booze and shoes

wednesday i spent approximately 18 minutes at a k-swiss party. it was just enough time to:

k-swiss party
admire the view...

k-swiss party
drink some champagne on the terrace...

k-swiss party
admire the view some more...

k-swiss party

k-swiss party

k-swiss party
check out the sneakers...

k-swiss party

k-swiss party
admire the space...

k-swiss party
...and listen to tunes picked by "kid millionaire" aka steve aoki. brother of devon, son of rocky.

on the subway ride downtown, km and i swapped shades.

km wears my sunglasses
hmm.

i wear km's sunglasses
hmm.

union square
km had an appointment and i found myself tipsy and alone in union square, so i hung out with the skateboard kids for a while.

union square

eric
i met a kid named eric. he's leaving new york because "it's too commercial." apparently phoenix has a better music scene, a better art scene, fewer starbucks. but eric also wants to go to japan and study woodcut and printing techniques.

eric's tattoo
eric designed this tattoo himself.

track of the day: shuffle your feet - black rebel motorcycle club


i never thought I'd see it coming
i never thought I'd ever know
nothing seems to take me over
nothing seems to let me go

who knows if I'll see you again

No comments: