g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

dear santa,

whew! I’m exhausted from all the good stuff I’ve done this year. like when I was on the F train and those tourists with ugly sneakers wanted to know where the “good part” of SoHo was, I totally didn’t send them to the Huntspoint section of the Bronx. so anyway, I found more stuff you and Rudolph Giuli-Newmar the red nose reindeer can bring me at the end of the month:

a t-shirt as jaded as I am.

forget kabbala candles, pricey zen sand gardens and designer yoga mats. I want a bag that represents what really happens when an earthy movement gets misappropriated for ca$h.

a t-shirt made just for me!

thanks a mil,
girlhattan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, We are the team behind the Vote eCards you so nicely blogged about in Oct. The site, HipsterCards.com has been revamped and has lots of clever, fun and slightly bent ecards including holiday cards. I hope you dig it and if you can share with your audience that would be great. Thanks, Lynda P.S. I wasn't able to find your email so this was the only way to reach you!