Friday, August 12, 2005
there's a ton of stuff i either just forgot or was too distracted/lazy to blog about.
- dinner at the shake shack with friends makes summer worthwhile
- hedge fund socials, especially when held on a sidewalk on east ninth street with free booze and lots of dogs, are actually fun
- listening to goldfrapp makes the day go faster (link is to the hot new video, complete with silver disco pony)
- running into josh madden in the middle of the night makes the whole night seem better
- i'm sort of in love with the starrett-lehigh building, except i forget until i'm in it, looking out of the windows onto yachts and the river
i think there is more but i'll have to do this later.
posted at 3:38 PM