g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Monday, April 02, 2007

out of context but still in my mind

classic weekend in new york conversation snippets:

at the half king: "she wasn't a drag queen, she was just a hooker."

at brite bar: "it's not about you, it's about the light fixtures."

at glass: "i wish i could drink champagne every day." "you can!"

case at chinatown brasserie: "stay black."

waitress at bowery hotel: "arigato!"

at 205 club: "if there were like, 30 fewer people here, it could be fun."

at 151: "but i think sheryl crow is hot." "i want a boy with snakebite piercings."

at b bar: "remember the thyme?"

brite bar

brite - empire state building

glass

feet in bar

foot on bar

pink car

reward & math

delancey street


track of the day: the fratellis - creepin up the back stairs

Was there when your best friend said
"Sweetheart, I'm just here to get drunk again"
I wouldn't move if I was you
I wouldn't wanna caught when the lights go out
She said "You think you're so special"
I said "Sunshine I'm just just bored I'm just checkin' out"

No comments: