g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Monday, November 15, 2004

R I P : ODB

pay your respects here.


I dedicate this to all the pretty girls...
All the pretty girls...
All the pretty girls, in the world!
And the ugly girls too...
'Cuz to me you're pretty anyways baby...



Yo! so I glanced at the girls, girls glanced at me
I whispered in their ear, wana be with me?
You wana look pretty though, in my video
Ol' dirty on the hat and I let you all know
Just dance! if you caught up in the holy ghost trance
If you stop! ima put the killer ants in your pants
I'm the O-D-B as you can see
Every eye, don't you be watching me
I don't want no problems cause I put you down
In the ground where you can not be found
I'm just dirt dog trying to make sum bunny
So give me my streaks and give me my honey
Radio, yes all day, everyday
Recognize I'm a fool and ya luuuuuuuuuuv me!
None of you nmph better look at me funny
Nmph you know my name now give me my money!

No comments: