g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

it's not you. it's me.

it's not me. it's you.

thisorthat


what's going on?

here's what's going on:

straight boys suck.

snow sucks.

beyoncé is bouncy.

the motorcycle diaries rules.

been listening to random tweaky electro DJ nerd music, like squarepusher, kid 606, and DJ Nuts. mostly thanks to this blog. some of the tracks are so effin crazy. love it!

brainstormed some ideas about what would be in a magazine for me, by me, about me...

drunk dialing for fun and profit
how to lose friends and make out with other people's boyfriends
whose underwear is this?
getting rid of the boy who won't let go
how to look like a million bucks for $19.99
when a lie is better than the truth
suppressing your inner bitch at work



ha, ha. i slay me. none of this is even current. these are the back issues. literally.


honestly? i just want to wake up in seychelles. it's been too f*¢king cold for too long. i miss my bike. and my bike buddies.


ernesto

1 comment:

deborah said...

Damn! She still look hot bouncing all over the place. As you can see Im a big fan! LOL

P.s. Love the Bag and I really HAVE to see Motor Cycle Diaries