g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Friday, March 04, 2005

music is armor

sometimes you need some protection to face the day. like when i wake up late and irritable and i have to have the headphones on as soon as i leave the apartment. the sounds stay with me throughout my commute so i can be locked in my own world. when i'm really fragile i listen to dr. dre - the gangsta beats make me feel strong. i can keep the "don't fuck with me" look on my face.

but then today i saw this on ipod lounge.





i haven't figured out how i feel about this yet.

what could he be listening to? what is the proper soundtrack for killing?

1 comment:

Sucka Pants said...

reseach has found that most soldiers prefer metallica or some "nu-metal" for the soundtrack to "wasting" hostiles. i could never understand how you could be in a combat zone and willing relinquish your sense of hearing. if i rode to work with headphones on evryday i would have been killed by a cab a long time ago. . .