g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Friday, February 02, 2007

you must dance.

ex boyfriend

{worked hard all week. deadlines deadlines. and now narsty weather just in time for friday night.}

sigh.


if it takes away the pain,
it's alright.
we're living so hard
you might not make it through tonight.
follow the bright lights,
they might change you-
if you get lost along the way
it's alright...




i hope to be going to lit tonight.


hey, guess what? the date today is 227. sort of. woo! tackée harry!


while we're dancing, here's another i've posted before but i just can't get enough of: silverstein - smile in your sleep remix


when I'm lying in your bed
play the motions through my head
you know that I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
and I have reasons to believe
that I'm not the only one you spend this time with, but I'll stay...

you say
you're awake
you won't let me down,
you won't let me down
you lie
through your teeth
you smile in your sleep

when we met
you said we were the same,
you know that we're different, we're different

when you're lying in your bed
the eulogy's been read
you know that it's fitting
you lie

No comments: