g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

try not to get worried

water tower shadow

last night in a cab on my way downtown i was on the phone with my attorney when my driver, going east on 18th street, made a right turn onto 6th avenue. he turned south onto a one-way avenue on which the traffic goes north. facing the headlights of the cars (that were, thankfully, stopped at the light at 17th street) my driver and i both said, "oh my god!" and then laughed as he swerved into a graceful u-turn. my lawyer was all, is everything ok? and i was still laughing as i said, yeah, i'm ok, we're fine. everything's alright.


peony

track of the day: everything's alright, jesus christ superstar

try not to get worried, try not to turn on to
problems that upset you, oh...
don't you know?
everything's alright, yes, everything's fine.

No comments: