g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Monday, September 26, 2005

w o r d !

daily candy has their lexicon, fashion week daily has the fashion literacy project...

and now... girlhattan's bon mots. word!

tramp stamp*
a wide lower back tattoo on a female, exposed when drunk and/or scantily clad.
"Did you see that chick David was talking to? She had the fugliest tramp stamp!"

M.I.L.K. bag
a small bag or clutch just the right size for going out; holds Money, ID, Lipstick and Keys.
"I just want to change my shoes and grab a M.I.L.K. bag, I'll just be a second."

e-tard
a person whose emails are practically incomprehensible due to poor grammar, spelling errors or overuse of emoticons. victims are usually, but not always, male.
"Yeah, he was hot, but then I checked my gmail and saw that he's a total e-tard. I just can't go there."


more to come, hopefully.
if you have any, let me know.


*courtesy of my sister

No comments: