g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Thursday, August 03, 2006

VIP - drinks on me

employees only

things started out so innocently.

yes, it was hot. unprecedented heat.

but i was wearing shorts and red heels and i'd just come from the apple store, where a cute smarty-pants at the genius bar replaced my brain-damaged iPod.

so i went to dinner at employees only and the gentleman with the twisty mustache winked at me and complimented my shoes.

and i had a couple of fraise sauvages, and my ladies met me after dinner and we had a few more drinks, then ended up at the cowgirl hall of fame and someone ordered corn dogs, then we somehow ended up at brite bar where a dude wanted to check our IDs.

ms. h said, "don't you think we're over 21?" and he replied "i don't give a shit." RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE.

we turned around and walked out and hit glass, and i was glad because the music was better, the people were nicer, i saw my friend casimir, and we danced to the new justin timbaland single. i'll let you whip me if i misbehave, indeed.

and so more champagne, and more dancing, and then over to stereo for the aNYthing party... the DJ dropped OPP and the crowd went wild.

i got home after 2am.

and today?

my head hurts, my feet hurt and my pedicure is ruined.

happy thursday.

No comments: