g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

sister chat (again)

Hollis: i sent you my pick
go see hugh
me: what pick
Hollis: pic
the one that everyone hates
me: oh



me: you look like an extra from oliver
PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE?
Hollis: LOL!
OK I AM CHANGING IT
me: it's cute
a cute kind of homelessness
slash
neglect
Hollis: I THOUGHT I LOOKED PRETTY
CAOPOEIRA BOY THOUGHT I LOOKED SAD
me: yeah pretty/sad
or hungry
or homeless
late night commercial
for only 36¢ a day
you could feed hollis ann
leave it up for a while
who cares
Hollis: YOU ARE TOO FUNNY
I WILL LEAVE IT UP.
PUT THAT ON YER BLOG

Hollis: OK I GOTTA GO.
GOING TO SEE ALPHA DOG TONIGHT!
me: k
Sent at 1:46 PM on Tuesday
Hollis: HELLO?
me: hello?
Hollis: JUST CHECKING


see also: previously posted sister chat

No comments: