g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

v.d.

single girls have to be their own valentines.

i got myself jewelry.

props to customrock for doing a great job.

girlhattan



also for valentine's day, i am throwing a get together.
a swingles party, a moroccan love affair.
a little smoking of the hookah, some "heart of africa" cocktails.

if you're single and have no v.d. plans, leave a message in the comments and i'll email you the info for the party tonight.

&hearts

while not technically moroccan, to get into the mood, check out two of my fave songs in arabic:

natacha atlas - yalla chant

yalla means "come on."

natacha atlas - leysh nat'arak

gotta love the hip-hop vibe.





by the by, there would be no girlhattan without the inspiration of a super cool chick named jennifer smith, so i just want to give her a shout out. jennifer, if you're reading, email me!

2 comments:

Sid said...

Oh hell, it's already v-day.

On the one hand, I'm alone. On the other, I'm stuck working, so I have an excuse to get no love tonight.

Either way, I'm predicting a bit of a bitch-front on my part. Brrrrr.

Love that necklace! Happy V-Day!

Anonymous said...

happy days lady! our taco bell thowdown lacked the planning to pull off, so we're gonna go egg some couples. nothing says romance like some good old free range organic on the face.

giddyup!