g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

la isla bonita

last night my newly spray painted shoes and i went on a lil bike ride. of course my tires were flat when i wheeled my bike out, and the hand pump takes forever, so i had to walk on a quest for air.

i went over to the gas station on 2nd ave and paid $1 for air. then my shoes and i rode to union square and watched some bmx kids do jumps off of a poorly constructed "ramp" that was just cinderblocks and scrap plywood. nothing like watching other people live dangerously!

shoes & bike

shoes & bike

what's that? yes. my shoes match my bike. sometimes it seems like everything i own is silver. or pink. or black.

la esquina

later i had dinner with poogene at la esquina.

la esquina

la esquina

candlelight

i ate so much food. ceviche, quesadillas with huitlacoche, and a whole pan fried fish. poo ate the fish eye.

poogene

i only had two margaritas but i honestly can't remember what we talked about at dinner. everything, basically. but mostly sex. and drugs. oh, and blogging.

poogene

poogene

cleveland and kenmare

it was perfect weather for bike riding.

my tires have a slow leak, i really need professional help. or a patch kit?

No comments: