g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Thursday, October 19, 2006

this is what goes on

girlhattan: i should be a jewelry designer in my next life
girlhattan: or a male model casting director
poo: totes
poo: I should be a fluffer




girlhattan: xtina video for "hurt" on TRL today - premiere
my girl james: pretty song
girlhattan: i love it
girlhattan: i love the song
girlhattan: the video could have been a little less literal but whatev
my girl james: lol
girlhattan: more freaks would have been nice
girlhattan: i mean
girlhattan: if you're gonna do circus
girlhattan: but that's just how i roll
my girl james: totes
girlhattan: ok so joseph texted me the other night
girlhattan: but i was out
girlhattan: then today i saw something about old skool graffiti, which was his life growing up - anyway, i sent it to him
girlhattan: he wrote
girlhattan: thanks sweetie
i love that you still think of me
all white and old like i am
but you know i know whats up
I think of you everytime i drive over that damn bridge
I look at your bldg and smile at you
I mean that
come visit me in bklyn
its getting cold and perfect for ordering take out
later
J

my girl james: mmm
my girl james: nice
my girl james: sweet, kinda hot
girlhattan: def
girlhattan: i would totally order in and make out w him
my girl james: totals
my girl james: order some make out
my girl james: i mean take out
girlhattan: LOL
girlhattan: wait
girlhattan: can i order make out?
girlhattan: that would be AWESOME
girlhattan: i need to find a way to merge the model casting and the make out take out
girlhattan: into one business
my girl james: it sounds awesome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought this was funny --

VISIT www.makeouttakeout.com

A revolution in romance, Make Out Take Out by EML Enterprises, Inc., is a risqué sexual buffet, chock full of tasty treats to keep you hungering for more all night long. Tastefully packaged in one of six colorful vinyl Chinese take out boxes, (complete with a Do Not Disturb door hanger and a pair of chopsticks), Make Out Take Out contains all the ingredients for a complete lovemaking adventure.


VISIT www.makeouttakeout.com to purchase- Discreet billing & shipping
OR ORDER TOLL FREE AT 866-394- MOTO ( 6686) Boston Based EML Enterprises, Inc.