g i r l h a t t a n

g i r l h a t t a n

Friday, March 16, 2007

love me, love my vietnamese baby.



date: march 16, 2007
from: girlhattan
to: you



dude, i know this is so shallow, ok? but i really wanted to name my unborn (unconceived) child pax. it's totally in my top ten list of unconceived baby names, along with raven and stewart and zia. fucking angelina jolie just waltzes into the orphanage, picks the cutest kid there, and names him the name that i picked out. she's such a bitch. i love her. vietnamese babies are the new black. and now she has cemented my fate to fall in love with this kid in 20 years, because i know he's going to be a hot, smart and well-traveled twentysomething vietnamese guy named pax, probably tattooed, guitar-playing and a scholar of french poetry, and i will be a horny older lady thinking unpure thoughts about him, of this i am sure.

i know what you're thinking. i'm just jealous. well i am! i've never been so jealous in my life. i didn't even know i wanted a vietnamese baby until just now. i also want to be lithe, leggy and lush-lipped. and have sex with brad pitt.

if you have a problem with that you can kiss my vietnamese baby,

girlhattan

No comments: